Registered Nurse - Hospital
A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Inverness and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working through NHS bank work and hospitals across the area. You'll provide dedicated nursing care at all times and feel confident in your clinical skills. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. It is essential that you have previous experience of assisting service users in general hospital nursing including theatres, orthopaedic, critical care, anaesthetic, scrub or recovery.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.