Registered Nurse - Hospital
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Inverness and the surrounding areas. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
At Newcross, we offer the following exclusive workplace perks:
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
If you're passionate about going the extra mile for the people you care for, then apply today!