Registered Nurse - Hospital
Help make a difference today.
Do you want to balance your social life alongside your work life? As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds, you have the chance to choose when to work, with our easy to use HealthForceGo app. It'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. The responsibilities include developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting and managing teams of health and social care workers.
Our benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free PVG check and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
All we require you to have is the right to work in the UK, 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and a current NMC registration.
Along with this, you will have the natural ability to bring smiles to people's faces and be able to build meaningful relationships with everyone around you. You'll need to have prior experience of caring for service users in general hospital nursing such as orthopaedic, critical care, theatres, and recovery.
You'll need a smartphone with internet access. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Our easy to use HealthForceGo app enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays!