Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
As a Registered Nurse in Inverness, Moray, Elgin, Torres and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be actively developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!