We are looking for nurses like you to change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Inverness, Moray, Elgin, Torres and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be actively supporting with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that allows our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation