Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Inverness, Moray, Elgin, Torres and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team of health and social care professionals. You will be responsible for leading a clinical team, develop care plans and support with medication administration. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.