Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
As a Registered Nurse in Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive the highest quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.