At Newcross Healthcare, we value our dedicated nurses!
Join us now, as we are on the look-out for Registered Nurses in Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge. You'll work in various care homes and other establishments in your area and constantly be looking for the best possible outcome for those in your care. Your duties will vary, including developing care plans, administrating medication, managing a clinical team, and any other tasks required.
At Newcross, you'll be joining our incredible network of over 9,000 health and social care professionals! We use bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience and a range of exclusive employee benefits.
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools
* Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your shift after completing it with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo. Includes weekends and bank holidays.
What we're looking for
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you will need current NMC registration and stay up-to-date with clinical best practice knowledge. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams.
Access to a smart device with internet is required to organise shifts through the HealthForceGo app. You'll need the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
We're on the look-out for natural team-players who can build lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.