Looking for your next exciting role in nursing?
As a Registered Nurse in Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you'll be a multitasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. Your various responsibilities will include dispensing medicine, developing care plans, and leading health and social care teams. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like-minded community of over 9,000 healthcare workers.
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as soon as you complete them - all managed on our handy app, HealthForceGo! Flexi Pay is even available at weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
Does this sound like you?
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.