Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse in King's Lynn, Wisbech, Heacham, Hunstanton, Downham Market and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. You'll be responsible for developing a range of personal care plans, administering medication and lead a clinical team. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 50% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.