Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to join us in providing life-enhancing nursing care and support to service users throughout Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounding locations.
The Nursing Role
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- FlexiPay - same day pay available on our HealthForceGo app
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We also provide opportunities to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Start your application today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.