Join us today and help those that need it the most
As a Registered Nurse in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounding areas of Fife, you'll be leading and supporting a team or health and social care professionals to deliver the best possible care to our service users. You main responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
If you have a true passion for caring for people and want to make a difference today, then continue reading for more information about our requirements and our benefits scheme.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Thanks to our innovative app you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time. This is all done through our bespoke app HealthForceGo, and it includes weekends and bank holidays!
What we offer you
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What do we require?
If you want to join our team at Newcross, you will need a current NMC registration and at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK.
As well as this, you must show times that you have represented good leadership skills and discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection and the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not required.