Registered Nurse - Hospital
Become a Newcross Nurse!
As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for patients in hospital or through NHS bank work. You will ensure that our service receive the highest quality of nursing care and will actively assist them with a range of tasks. These will include developing care plans, administering medication to service users or assisting a team of care assistants.
We've fast-tracked our recruitment process. If you apply today, you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours. Apply today!
We offer access to instant pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 25% of your wage immediately after finishing your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
You will receive:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Video interviewing
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. You will additionally have experience working within general hospital nursing such as orthopaedic, critical care, anaesthetic, critical care, theatres, recovery or scrub. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.