Registered Nurse - Hospital
Do you have prior hospital experience?
As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be supporting service users in hospitals and through NHS bank work for this role. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
Our Flexi Pay feature allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. It is essential that you have prior experience of working within general hospital nursing such as orthopaedic, critical care, anaesthetic, critical care, theatres, recovery or scrub. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.