We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need.
As a Registered Nurse in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our HealthForceGo® feature Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation