We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Launceston, Callington and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll additionally be administering medication, developing personal care plans and leading a qualified clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.