Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Join Newcross today! As a Registered Nurse in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Your varying responsibilities will include making up beds, dispensing medicine and leading clinical teams.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like-minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo! Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free DBS and uniform
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.