As a Registered Nurse in Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounds, you’ll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and leading a clinical team. You’ll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you’ll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
With Newcross, you are able to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us, you’ll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You’ll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we’re looking for people with the right personality. We’ll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.