Are you a nurse looking for something more?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit competent Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounding towns.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide high quality nursing care to our service users with various needs. You will be able to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
With our flexible pay feature, you have the ability to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Why our team?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Develop your skill set!
With Newcross, you have the opportunity to enhance your career with a variety of free training courses covering various topics. These vary but include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, PEG, Medication Administration and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our Nottingham branch which is based in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.