Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your duties will include administering medication to service users, developing care plans and managing a team of qualified health and social care workers. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll need to have current NMC registration. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Our HealthForceGo® app allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Apply now and you can start within a week!