Do you have a passion for nursing? Well join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours! To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Access instant pay!
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus, if you work over 250 hours
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation