Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join us in delivering expert nursing care for our service users in Middlesbrough and the local surroundings.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential that you have experience in at least one of these remits.
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
At Newcross, you'll be able to access Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can choose when you want to be paid.
Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (including bank holidays and weekends).
Development at Newcross
As a valued Newcross Nurse, you will have the chance to enhance and develop your current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our branch today! We are based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, Durham
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.