Do you have a passion for nursing?
As a Registered Nurse in Middlesbrough, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, assisting with medication support, developing care plans and becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits will include
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?