Looking for a new and exciting career in nursing care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to give assistance in delivering expert nursing care for our service users in Middlesbrough and the local surroundings.
At Newcross, our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do. In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Platinum Ticket Invitation
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
What We Can Offer You
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
The Local Durham Branch - We are based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, Durham
Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included. You will never worry about when pay day is again!
Develop Your Clinical Skills
Working with us, gives you unprecedented access to a broad catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics include Medication Administration, PEG, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Next Steps
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.