Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.
As a Registered Nurse in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. You'll be developing personal care plans, administering medication and confidently lead a clinical team. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
With Flexi Pay, you have the choice to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join the Newcross community as a [Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse], you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a driver.