We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide nursing care and support to our service users living in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk area.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide direct nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements.
We are also looking for applicants that have team teader skills and are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our ideal applicants will be able to administer medication in a variety of nursing home settings.
Healthcare staff will enjoy having exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will find our Norwich branch at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station. Our first branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across the wider area of Norfolk.
- Salary of up to £29.17/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers nationwide
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
You will be able to access a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various topics including Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.