We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
As a Registered Nurse in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive continuous high quality nursing care at all times. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff gives you the freedom to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process