Be the difference to someone's life today.
As a Registered Nurse in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk areas, you will be a compassionate carer who has the natural ability to put a smile on peoples faces, fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your duties will vary but will include managing a team of health and social care professionals, administering medication, developing and managing care plans.
What you'll need
We require you to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience in the last 3 years within the UK. You'll also need a a current NMC registration. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone device with internet.
Access to your own vehicle is required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and uniform
Instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value through our HealthForceGo app, even on bank holidays and weekends.