We're looking for dedicated nurses like you to help make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. Your varying tasks will include developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
To join us as a Newcross nurse, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and a current NMC registration. You will need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
We require you to have access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a driver.
Get the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your exciting shifts. Use the HealthForceGo app to submit your timesheets after a shift and access the unique Flexi Pay perk! Available weekends and bank holidays too.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process