Are you a nurse looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide nursing care to our residents living across Nottingham, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Gamston, Wollaton, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surroundings.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and will ensure that our service receive high quality nursing care in line with their personal care plans.
You will be able to confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our 'same day pay' service enables healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Skills & Opportunities
Newcross gives you the opportunity to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, PEG and many more.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Local Nottingham team
Your local Nottingham team is home to the legend of Robin Hood. We are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics covered
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.