You can change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Nottingham, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Gamston, Wollaton, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. You'll ensure that service users receive high quality nursing at all times in line with their personal care plans. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!