Can you deliver exceptional care to those in need? Join us now!
As a Registered Nurse in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Spalding and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. You'll be making sure that our service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation