Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Registered Nurse in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Spalding and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. You will provide dedicated nursing care to service users in establishments across the area.
We've fast-tracked our recruitment process. If you apply today, you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours. Apply today!
Does this sound like you?
To join the Newcross community as a [Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse], you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'instant pay' for up to 25% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
The Newcross employee benefits package
We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
If you're passionate about delivering bespoke, person-centred care to people, then Newcross is the place for you.
Join the Newcross team today!