As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit caring Registered Nurses to deliver expert nursing care and support within Plymouth, Liskeard, Ivybridge, Modbury, Plymstock, Saltash,Tavistock and the surrounding locations.
We require committed Registered Nurses with the ability to offer outstanding nursing care and support to our service users whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
As a Newcross Registered Nurse, you will take advantage of our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £27.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Additional benefits include:
* Flexible Pay - allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
* Perks at Work - An employee benefit scheme offering over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores.
* Interview via video call - Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
The local branch
Our Plymouth branch is located on the south Devon coast. Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Working with Newcross, you will have the opportunity to progress in your career through a variety of over 200 training courses which you can earn through credits as you work. This way we make sure our employees have always the chance to develop and learn new skills.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.