Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to join our team in Plymouth, Ivybridge, Plympton, Launceston, Saltash, Tavistock, and the surrounds. Your duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and managing a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Shifts that suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Working with us allows you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and our Flexi Pay app feature will give you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.