A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Plymouth, Ivybridge, Plympton, Launceston, Saltash, Tavistock, and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and lead a team of health and social care workers. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
Your exclusive benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Our HealthForceGo® Flexi Pay feature gives healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!