Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Plymouth, Liskeard, Ivybridge, Modbury, Plymstock, Saltash, Tavistock, and the surrounding locations, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't a requirement. In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
- A £500 welcome bonus, if you work over 250 hours
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
At Newcross, thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours. This depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.