Do you have a passion for nursing? Then join our outstanding team here at Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You will ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of nursing care and will be supporting them with medication administration and the development of care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
With Flexi Pay, you can have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
About your profile
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.