Are you a nurse looking for a job that makes a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You will be responsible for developing care plans, leading a team of health and social care workers and supporting with medication administration. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits will include
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?