A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Dorking, Purley, Redhill and the surrounds. You'll be developing care plans for our service users, administering medication and will be confidently leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to choose when they paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.