Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nurse in Birkenhead, Liverpool and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we require
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.