Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for caring Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide the highest quality of nursing care to our clients living across Birkenhead, Liverpool and the surrounding local areas.
What we are looking for?As a Registered Nurse you will need to be able to provide outstanding nursing care to our service users, having the confidence to treat them independently or within a wider MDT team.
We will also require our nurses to have a valid NMC pin number and at least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role.
Take advantage of:
* Flexible shifts - You will have the chance to choose between full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
* Ongoing free training courses- Get the opportunity to study a variety of training programmes and a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
* Flexi Pay app feature- You will be able to choose when you get paid! Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will be joining our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*