Do you have the skills required for our new role?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surroundings, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include, leading clinical teams, developing care plans, administering medication and any additional tasks needed. A patient, positive and empathetic approach is required when working with service users living with mental health conditions. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care.
What you'll need
To join the Newcross community, you'll need up-to-date NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. You'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. We're on the lookout for true team-players who can forge lasting relationships with health and social care teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our convenient app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
With Flexi Pay, you can submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app, and have the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. This exciting perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform