Registered Nurse/ Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding areas of Inverness-shire, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to service users in hospitals and through NHS bank work.
With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
You'll need to have experience assisting service users in general hospital nursing including critical care, orthopaedic, theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, scrub or recovery.
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of our shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!