Registered Nurse/ Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
As a Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding areas of Inverness-shire, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and managing a team of health and social care professionals.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Why join us?
- Up to £30.59 per hour (includes holiday pay)
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free PVG and uniform
Do you meet the requirements?
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need up-to-date NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our convenient app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Healthcare employees have the unique option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets via the HealthForceGo app.