Become a valued nurse at Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Lancaster, Morecambe and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for those in your care and feel confident when supporting service users with mental health conditions. Your varying responsibilities will include creating care plans, administering medicine, as well as any additional tasks required.
Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of over 9,000 like-minded healthcare professionals!
As a skilled nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and strive to stay updated on clinical best practices.
At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is required.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app when you complete a shift to get this exclusive employee perk!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation