Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for professional Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our outstanding team providing personal nursing care to our residents across Lancaster, Morecambe and surrounding locations.
What to expect
Newcross Nurses are responsible for delivering expert nursing care, putting the user at the centre of everything we do and promoting a dignified and happy living.
We are looking for compassionate Nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience and excellent clinical skills.
- Salary up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record DBS check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work - access to around 30,000 discounts in the high street shops
- Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- Access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Meet the team
Our local branch are based in Guildhall St. in Preston city centre, just a short distance from Preston train station and St. George's Shopping Centre.
Learn & Develop
In this role you will be able to study a free training courses which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us.
Join us and get the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Our amazing app feature will enable you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.