We need a dedicated nurse like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Preston and the surroundings, you'll be a multitasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be confident when supporting individuals with mental health conditions and have a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times. Your varying duties will include developing care plans, delivering medication, managing clinical teams, and any other tasks that may be required.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like-minded community of over 9,000 health and social care professionals.
What you'll need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is a requirement, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts once you complete them. Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to receive this perk (even on weekends and bank holidays)!
Apply today, and you can start within a week!