Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users living within Preston and the surrounding local areas.
Your new role as Newcross Nurse
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be an exceptional nurse who protects the dignity of our users and promotes our philosophy of care.
You will responsible for offering expert nursing care to our patients independently or as part of a wider MDT team.
The local team
Our friendly branch are located in Guildhall St, just a short distance from Preston train station.
Benefit with us
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We also ask for…
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's important that you have prior experience in at least one of these areas.
Make the most of:
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week.
* Perks at Work - An employee benefit scheme offering over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores.
* Flexible Pay - This feature enables healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
* Interview via video call - Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.