Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you will be caring for our service users living in Preston and the surrounds and ensuring that they receive high quality care at all times. You'll be developing care plans, assisting with medication administration and confidently lead a team of health and social care workers.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our HealthForceGo® app.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?